Monday, September 28, 2009

"Hey, What Happened To 30 In 30?"

Good question, I'll give you credit.

Over the past two weeks or so, I've had many e-mails, texts, Facebook messages and the like asking me the same thing. That same thing is of course, "What happened to the rest of your 30 teams in 30 days?". My simple answer? College, work, more college and even more work.

Since starting school about two weeks ago, I've had a difficult time finding the time, or making the time to devote serious time to teams such as the St. Louis Blues, Nashville Predators and Anaheim Ducks. Some of the blogs got done, others? Not so much. However, with Bruins season now (almost) upon us, the time to blog is back.

In the end, I apologize to my readers who were looking forward to seeing my thoughts on the Columbus Blue Jackets, San Jose Sharks, and even the Carolina Hurricanes. If the Chronicles From The Garden were a three-piece team, or perhaps even a two-piece team, this task would have ultimately gotten done. As any Chicago Cubs fan would say, there's always next year.

Forget about the other 29 teams because right now, it's all Bruins baby. Tonight will begin my three part preview of the Boston Bruins in 2009-'10.

Ty

No comments: